SubjectRe: [ACPI] Call for help: list of machines with working S3
Date

> The problems with this patch are:
> - you need to press a key to come back from the "resume-console" after
> resume. - DRI in X does not work (at least for me with intel-agp, others
> reportet it works)
> I just disabloed it by not loading intel-agp (hotplug-blacklist)
You can force the radeon X driver to use pci mode by setting Option
"ForcePciMode" to "true" or something simmilar in you X config file. This way
you can get dri without intel-agp. This is much slower, but enought to play
tuxracer ;-)

Stefan

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans