    SubjectRe: [BK] upgrade will be needed
    On Feb 15, 2005, (Larry McVoy) wrote:

    > For those who don't know, bk changes -v is output in time sorted
    > order of changesets with the changeset comments then each file's
    > comments like the output below.

    > as Roman/Pavel/et al have pointed out sometimes the commits in the
    > CVS tree are too coarse if the cset you want is a merge of 20
    > changesets on a branch.

    How would the `bk changes -v ' output look like for such a merge of 20
    changesets on a branch? Would it list the 20 merged changesets?

    Also, would the changeset ids (ChangeSet@1.2044) match the revision
    IDs in the CVS tree?

    If so, it looks like this would provide the very bit of information
    that I feel to be missing from the publicly-available Linux

    > But for people trying to easily track the head the tarball server might
    > be just the ticket.

    Any chance of having such tarballs offered from an rsync server,
    compressed with gzip --rsyncable?

    Alexandre Oliva
    Red Hat Compiler Engineer aoliva@{,}
    Free Software Evangelist oliva@{,}

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:10    [W:0.026 / U:43.324 seconds]