    b:11

    "xvkbd -xsendevent -text "\[Right]""
    b:12

    #11 = HORIZONTAL LEFT
    #12 = HORIZONTAL RIGHT

    With this config, it is supposed to scroll in the horizontal direction
    when keys 11/12 are pressed/moved/tilted.

    Now, in firefox, I tilt the wheel in the right direction. It moves one
    cm to the right, but then proceeds to move up and it continues to do
    so until it reaches the top of the page or I release the button.

    It is supposed to just move right, of course, as long as the tilt
    wheel is not released and there is more data in the right direction.

    --
    Esben Stien is b0ef@esben-stien.name
    http://www.esben-stien.name