    SubjectRe: Logitech MX1000 Horizontal Scrolling
    Vojtech Pavlik <> writes:

    > Please try if 2.6.11-rc3 is any better.

    Yes, nice, the error is gone and I've verified with blender that the
    horizontal scroll works as it should;).

    Firefox gives me something strange, but the kernel issue is resolved.

    I'll explain what firefox gives me, in case you're interested, but
    I'll take this issue over to the firefox mailinglist.

    I'm using xbindkeys to set up what the mouse is supposed to do:

    "xvkbd -xsendevent -text "\[Left]""

    "xvkbd -xsendevent -text "\[Right]""

    With this config, it is supposed to scroll in the horizontal direction
    when keys 11/12 are pressed/moved/tilted.

    Now, in firefox, I tilt the wheel in the right direction. It moves one
    cm to the right, but then proceeds to move up and it continues to do
    so until it reaches the top of the page or I release the button.

    It is supposed to just move right, of course, as long as the tilt
    wheel is not released and there is more data in the right direction.

    Esben Stien is

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:10    [W:0.020 / U:8.348 seconds]