SubjectRe: [RFC] Linux Kernel Subversion Howto
Date
I really got bored of this thread.Can you all question your self on thing?
If someone starts reading right now the sources of the linux kernel will be
able to understand every aspect and part of the code???
Do you understand every aspect?

Is it still "opensource" or starts to be a "closedsource" software "product
" despite the fact that is still free to the community.
DONT say again the source is there ,you dont have but to read it.
Someone in this list ( very popular ) has said some years ago that even now
Micro$oft gives out the source noone will be able to do some changes and
some of us wont be able to understand this product ever never.
So in the name of this idea is still linux an "opensource" idea or a
"closed" one delivered from those who have the information already to
maintain it and give it to us freely. I tend to develop in linux only 4
years now and i tried to make some changes in the kernel so that they can
conform according to my needs... i have to say that it was very very time
consuming.....no doc...no comments...no explanation....I think that a lot of
us have the same question....

"Opensource" || "Closedsource" ???????????

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:10    [W:0.041 / U:2.372 seconds]