SubjectRe: Spontaneous reboot with 2.6.10 and NFSD
On Thursday February 10, wrote:
> Anyway, I mount the export to a Linux client (tried with a few with
> different 2.6 kernels and distros) and then start copying files from
> clients CDROM to the server through NFS. After copying a few small
> files, the first big one reboots the server.

Can you be specific about the size of the "big" file?
Also, what filesystem is being used on the server, what mount flags
(if any) and what export options.

Having some sort of console, whether VGA, serial, or network, to view
the Oops would be invaluable.