    SubjectCore-iSCSI v1.6.2.2 (STABLE) + Tools v3.1
    Greetings all,

    Core-iSCSI v1.6.2.2 and Core-iSCSI-tools v3.1 will be available shortly
    from:

    http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/nab/iscsi-initiator-core/core-iscsi-v1.6.2.2.tar.bz2
    http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/storage/iscsi/core-iscsi-tools-v3.1.tar.bz2

    This release would not have been possible without the help of:

    http://www.sbei.com
    Dominik and Dustin @ VBI
    Daniel @ JHAPL
    Bill and Chris @ Wasabi
    Albert Pauw
    Mike Mazarick
    Micky Mazarick
    Mark Tyler
    jonas@wehey.com

    This release includes a solution for single portal + multiple IQN names
    that some iSCSI target nodes use as their primary naming scheme. This
    done via an optional parameter inside of the /etc/sysconfig/initiator
    which does not break backwards comptability with existing installations.
    Additionally a fix has been included for HP iSCSI Target Nodes that
    involves the removal of a 'return on error' condition related to
    Underflow + S_BIT checking. For the former, manual pages and howto have
    been updated to reflect the change to the /etc/sysconfig/initiator
    configuration file.

    Additionally, it was recently brought to my attention that a check
    related to DataSequeceInOrder=Yes located in iscsi_initiator_erl0.c is
    causing a problem with certain vendors iSCSI Target nodes. I will be
    getting more information on this issue in the next few days, and will
    release a fix as soon as possible. I will keep everyone posted.

    Also, the Core-iSCSI list has been created. Everyone is invited to join
    at: http://groups.google.com/group/Core-iSCSI

    And finally, the project's website should be going online sometime in
    the next week. I will keep everyone posted. We have definately made an
    amazing amount of progress in the last 8 days, and the Core-iSCSI team
    will keep moving full steam ahead with the project as long as a need
    exists.

    Thanks for your support.

    --
    Nicholas A. Bellinger <nab@kernel.org>