    SubjectRe: [patch 00/21] hrtimer - High-resolution timer subsystem
    On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 14:08 +0100, Roman Zippel wrote:
    > Hi,
    > On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, Ingo Molnar wrote:
    > > Here are a few snippets from you that show that most of the negative
    > > messaging from you was directed against the text Thomas wrote (or
    > > against Thomas), not against the code:
    > Do you really think quoting me out of context is helping? From my
    > perspective you're trying to show me now as the bad guy and I'm not
    > accepting that. I don't know what you're trying to do, if you're trying to
    > mediate, then you're really suck at it, if you just want to piss me off,
    > it's working great. :-(

    Ingo, Thomas, Roman, Please!!!! Lets all say sorry to each other and
    start over. This thread is starting to become really annoying. You
    three are very intelligent, and I really want to know what you have to
    say technically to each other, and that's why I'm not ignoring this
    thread. Yes, all of you were not nice to each other. Suck it up and
    forget about it.

    How about this, if you want to flame each other, do it privately. But
    when posting to the LKML, Talk technically only. Don't even try to be
    nice, since I'm not sure now any of you can do that to each other. But
    also leave out _any_ personal comments. So talk _only_ about the code.
    If you don't like it, give a technical reason why.

    Remember, the rest of the world is watching here.

    Thank you,

    -- Steve

      Last update: 2005-12-08 16:39    [W:0.020 / U:3.768 seconds]