    SubjectRe: Kernel BUG at page_alloc.c:117!
    Indeed, It's a RedHat station. But I want first to
    know if it's a kernel bug or not.
    Perhaps the informations (logs, modules, ksymoops ) I
    gived you are not sufficient.
    I want to understand what's happen because the problem
    is not reproductible.

    Is it due to a module that I load? (I think to the
    module "wdpiano"...?)
    Is it a hardware problem...? (such as RAM, or I/O
    error )
    How can I determine the origine of the problem?

    The sar base (I can send the file if you need it)
    don't help me a lot... (all seems to be ok)

    Thanks for your help.

    Zine

    PS : I don't know if you have already received this
    mail; that's why I send it again without the attached
    file... excuses me for the noise..