    SubjectRe: swsusp performance problems in 2.6.15-rc3-mm1
    Hi!

    > > Yes, it is not completely fair. But as I started to use X32 with good
    > > battery... well I'm not really using swsusp any more.
    >
    > Unfortunately I can't make my box suspend to RAM ... :-(

    Yes, debugging suspend-to-RAM is hard, but it is not impossible. Try
    with minimal config (noapic, 32-bit kernel, ...) then add
    features. Hopefully minimum kernel will work...

    > Frankly, I would think that compression could be done in the kernel.

    Unfortunately cryptoapi only supports gzip compression, and that's
    useless for swsusp. (Slows it down, 10 times). And adding LZW to
    kernel just for swusp is wrong thing to do.