SubjectASSIST MY CHARITY EFFORT
Date
Dear Son of God,
My name is Mr Jimmy Nelson ,an old time businessman from Mauritius . I would like to share my pain with you . I have been diagnosed with cancer of the brain.I have tried all my best with all the money i have to treat it , but to no avail. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, it is getting worse day by day

I have given enough of my wealth to my family members,and i do not trust their competent to help me distribute the rest of my welth to charity which happens to be my last wish, so i decided to contact you. I have about US$2,000,000,00 ( Two million Dollars ) which i depostied with a security bank so long ago in Spain that only my lawyer knows about and
none of my family members know about it. I wish you as a child of God to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.

Also i have decided that you should take 15% from the fund for yourself for any expenses incured during this endeavour.
.
Contact me: jimmynelson@walla.com , jimmynelson@latinmail.com

May the lord be with you.

Mr Jimmy Nelson

  Last update: 2005-12-28 21:26    [W:0.026 / U:0.956 seconds]