    SubjectRe[1]: hey from Biby
    Hello, Kurt

    I'm a very young and energetic lady! I have very positive attitude to life and people. I do enjoy new experience life can offer me: to see new interesting places, to meet new people.
    I do try to enjoy every moment of life and accept everything the way it comes without complaining.
    Though my life seems to be quite enjoyable there's one important thing missing. It's LOVE!
    Without my beloved one, my soul mate, my King my life is not completed.
    I wish i coud find him very soon so that we could share together every momement of the life-time romance!
    What about you? Could you be my King? If answer is "yes" - you can find more about me

    see you later

      Last update: 2005-12-22 16:32    [W:0.026 / U:50.800 seconds]