    Subject-rc6 vs desktop use, desktop 0
    Greetings;

    I tried to rebuild rc6 without the size optimizations, but that
    resulted in some sort of a timer problem being logged at about 1
    second intervals to the vt's.

    I'm back in rc5 now, cause rc6 is best described as a dog for desktop
    use, kmail freezes for 10 seconds at a time. rc5 does do that nearly
    as bad.

    Useing Con's scheduler as default in both cases.

    --
    Cheers, Gene
    People having trouble with vz bouncing email to me should use this

      Last update: 2005-12-20 00:10    [W:0.019 / U:151.676 seconds]