Subject-rc6 vs desktop use, desktop 0

I tried to rebuild rc6 without the size optimizations, but that
resulted in some sort of a timer problem being logged at about 1
second intervals to the vt's.

I'm back in rc5 now, cause rc6 is best described as a dog for desktop
use, kmail freezes for 10 seconds at a time. rc5 does do that nearly
as bad.

Useing Con's scheduler as default in both cases.

Cheers, Gene
People having trouble with vz bouncing email to me should use this
address: <> which bypasses vz's
stupid bounce rules. I do use spamassassin too. :-) and AOL/TW attorneys please note, additions to the above
message by Gene Heskett are: