SubjectRe: Only one processor detected in 8-Way opteron in 32-bit mode
Bharath Ramesh wrote:
> I have attached the kernel config. I will enable debugging and rebuild
> the kernel soon and send in the latest dmesg soon.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bharath

I'm not at all an expert on x86_64, but I notice the NUMA is not set in
this config, and I have a similar config from another post with DOES
work, and it has NUMA on (four way only, dual dual-core).

I have no idea if that can be useful, but if you're still out of ideas
you might try it.

--
-bill davidsen (davidsen@tmr.com)