    SubjectRe: Only one processor detected in 8-Way opteron in 32-bit mode
    Bharath Ramesh wrote:
    > I have attached the kernel config. I will enable debugging and rebuild
    > the kernel soon and send in the latest dmesg soon.
    > Thanks,
    > Bharath

    I'm not at all an expert on x86_64, but I notice the NUMA is not set in
    this config, and I have a similar config from another post with DOES
    work, and it has NUMA on (four way only, dual dual-core).

    I have no idea if that can be useful, but if you're still out of ideas
    you might try it.

    -bill davidsen (

      Last update: 2005-12-13 20:52    [W:0.036 / U:7.704 seconds]