SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Wolf Mountain File System Archives and Releases
Arjan van de Ven wrote:

>On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 17:10 -0700, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
>

>>The Wolf Mountain File System and NWFS File System project archives for
>>Linux are now online at www.wolfmountaingroup.org. All future updates
>>and patches to Linux which are related to these projects are now
>>available at this site.
>>

>the website is empty though; no code anywhere
>
>it's also odd that you chose CDDL for everything, I'd expect at least
>the kernel parts to be GPL (given that CDDL is not compatible with GPL)

I had promised Hazelton and some other folks to notify them wen I setup
the archives. Since I cannot post the code
at kernel.org ay longer, I had to setup an alternate server for NWFS
updates and WMFS. There's code there, go look again.
I am posting a bunch of patches later this week (when I get over this
flu I've had). I won't be putting out any more GPL code due to the
kernel.org
situation -- CDDL only. I also won't be giving stuff away totally for
free anymore either. I am obligated to return GPL
changes in the kernel. That's what folks are going to get, along with
some technical dialouge from time to time.

Jeff