    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Wolf Mountain File System Archives and Releases
    Arjan van de Ven wrote:

    >On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 17:10 -0700, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
    >>The Wolf Mountain File System and NWFS File System project archives for
    >>Linux are now online at All future updates
    >>and patches to Linux which are related to these projects are now
    >>available at this site.
    >the website is empty though; no code anywhere
    >it's also odd that you chose CDDL for everything, I'd expect at least
    >the kernel parts to be GPL (given that CDDL is not compatible with GPL)
    I had promised Hazelton and some other folks to notify them wen I setup
    the archives. Since I cannot post the code
    at ay longer, I had to setup an alternate server for NWFS
    updates and WMFS. There's code there, go look again.
    I am posting a bunch of patches later this week (when I get over this
    flu I've had). I won't be putting out any more GPL code due to the
    situation -- CDDL only. I also won't be giving stuff away totally for
    free anymore either. I am obligated to return GPL
    changes in the kernel. That's what folks are going to get, along with
    some technical dialouge from time to time.

      Last update: 2005-12-01 18:08    [W:0.020 / U:185.600 seconds]