SubjectRe: Gene's pcHDTV 3000 analog problem
On Wednesday 30 November 2005 23:00, Michael Krufky wrote:

And somebody in the Cc: list of this thread is using an SPI from and the confirm message contains no indication of who you are.
I do NOT do sender verifications as it just seems to confirm I'm a good
address to spam. I get several hundred a day the way it is. So if you
aren't seeing my messages, only the replies to them, well... Tough.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
99.36% setiathome rank, not too shabby for a WV hillbilly and AOL/TW attorneys please note, additions to the above
message by Gene Heskett are: