    SubjectRe: Gene's pcHDTV 3000 analog problem
    On Wednesday 30 November 2005 23:00, Michael Krufky wrote:

    And somebody in the Cc: list of this thread is using an SPI from
    spam.com and the confirm message contains no indication of who you are.
    I do NOT do sender verifications as it just seems to confirm I'm a good
    address to spam. I get several hundred a day the way it is. So if you
    aren't seeing my messages, only the replies to them, well... Tough.

    [...]

    --
    Cheers, Gene
    -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

      Last update: 2005-12-01 16:36    [W:0.021 / U:0.348 seconds]