Subjectkeyboard dies during failed suspend attempt
I discovered a problem with my laptop keyboard when the machine failed
to suspend. Pavel Machek pointed me in your direction for guidance. :)

The original issue (swsusp failing) is in this thread:

The side issue is that the keyboard goes completely dead when the
suspend fails like this. Not even hardware buttons that control the
intensity of the TFT backlight work.

The problem doesn't happen every time, but it seems to be often enough
to do some decent testing.

The problem seems to have appeared after 2.6.14 was released. Since the
problem is intermittent I can't be 100% sure of this, but it's fairly
likely since none of the tests before 2.6.14 failed.

Rgds
Pierre

  Last update: 2005-11-03 09:57    [W:0.029 / U:0.296 seconds]