    SubjectRe: cx88 totally fried in 2.6.15-rcX -was- Re: HD3000 - no NTSC via tuner
    On Monday 28 November 2005 22:43, Michael Krufky wrote:
    >Michael Krufky wrote:
    >> Gene Heskett wrote:
    >>> Like I said, complete instructions please so that we are on the same
    >>> page. I still have the rc2-git6 tree that didn't work, so as my
    >>> script does a make clean, it should be easy enough to do with the
    >>> right instructions. Like what dir in the kernel tree am I supposed
    >>> to be in when I issue the cvs checkout command etc.
    >
    >Oops.... I forgot to answer this question....
    >
    >It doesnt matter in what directory you are issuing the commands
    > below... Although you certainly should NOT issue these within your
    > kernel source, and you should be inside the newly-downloaded v4l-dvb
    > tree after you "cd" into it. I recommend either doing this in your
    > ~home directory, or in /usr/src

    I built it in /usr/src, seemed to be ok ANAICT. It just didn't work.
    Bear in mind I have no ATSC signals out here in the West Virginia hills
    yet, all ntsc. So I can't as yet test the ATSC side.

    [...]

    --
    Cheers, Gene
    -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

      Last update: 2005-11-29 05:46    [W:0.021 / U:60.256 seconds]