SubjectAwait Your Urgent Responds
Date
ATTN:

Dear Sir/,

I am a financial consultant based in Republic of
Benin.

Its give me the responsibility and keen interest
in contacting you.I have a client(a widow) she has
(USD17,000,000.00) with a private equity
investment trust company for safe keeping only.
She wishes to
invest in a stable economy.

Her interest is in companies with potentials for
rapid growth in long terms. My client is
interested in investing part of her fund under
your advise, if your country's laws allows foreign
investment.

Please reply through my private email
address:(amou_andre05@yahoo.fr)

NB: The fund is free from drug and laundering
related
offences.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.Amoussou Andre

Managing Director
Di adios a los virus y a los pop-ups
http://barra.hispavista.com/hispavista/cargar.html

¿Conoces eBay, el mayor centro de compra y venta en internet?
Móviles, portátiles, pda´s, cd´s, cámaras digitales, videocamaras...
¡Compra ahora a los mejores precios! http://ebay.hispavista.com/