    Subjectkthrt vs rt13
    I am trying to determine which ktimers / hrt related patches are part of the rt
    series of patches and having some diffculty doing so. I've heard it said that
    the wish is for people to evaluate the rt series as a standalone patch, rather
    than a collection of others. I can understand this point of view, but in the
    case where someone is migrating from a kthrt kernel to an rt kernel and wants to
    verify that certain bugfixes etc have been applied, it would be very nice to be
    able to see the patch series file. Can anyone provide such a list?

    Thanks,

    --
    Darren Hart
    IBM Linux Technology Center