    SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.15-rc2
    On Sunday 20 November 2005 00:18, Gene Heskett wrote:
    >On Saturday 19 November 2005 22:40, Linus Torvalds wrote:
    >>There it is (or will soon be - the tar-ball and patches are still
    >>uploading, and mirroring can obviously take some time after that).
    >First breakage report, tvtime, blue screen no audio. Trying slightly
    >different .config for next build. My tuner (OR51132) seems to be
    >permanently selected in an xconfig screen. Dunno if thats good or bad

    Update, I may be sticking my finger in the dike and hollering wolf or
    however that old saw goes. I've now rebooted to 3 kernels where tvtime
    was known to work, but it doesn't. Turning off the signal detection
    shows that all I'm getting is some sort of digital noise. So its time
    to drag in another receiver and see if its the DISH convertor or my

    More later when I've done that.

    Cheers, Gene
    -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
    99.36% setiathome rank, not too shabby for a WV hillbilly and AOL/TW attorneys please note, additions to the above
    message by Gene Heskett are:

      Last update: 2005-11-20 18:05    [W:0.019 / U:5.044 seconds]