SubjectRe: 2.6.15-rc1-mm1
On 11/19/05, Greg KH <> wrote:
> Are you using debian?
> If so, what version of udev are you using? There are some known
> reported problems with this, so I would suggest referring to the udev
> bug list.
In particular check the version requirements for udev - you need to be
on a version greater than or equal to 71. Sarge/stable has a really
old version. In particular I am running unstable as I had too many
funny errors (including this one) - but etch should be fine.

If running another distribution check this also as it is a real requirement.

To find the latest version of udev required check Documentation/Changes

Ian McDonald
WAND Network Research Group
University of Waikato
New Zealand

  Last update: 2005-11-18 22:16    [W:0.075 / U:5.044 seconds]