    SubjectRe: 2.6.14-rt13
    Ingo Molnar wrote:
    > i have released the 2.6.14-rt13 tree, which can be downloaded from the
    > usual place:
    > lots of fixes in this release affecting all supported architectures, all
    > across the board. Big MIPS update from John Cooper.
    > Changes since 2.6.14-rt1:
    > - lots of RCU fixes and updates in signal handling and related areas
    > (Paul E. McKenney)
    > - big RCU torture-test update (Paul E. McKenney)

    In case anyone else makes the same mistake I did. If you are using the
    same config from a previous build, you may have RCU_TORTURE_TEST=Y (not
    module) and not even know it when running RT patches. You will however
    definitely notice it if you use the config to build a non RT kernel like
    2.6.15-rc1. The previous RT patch defaulted RCU_TORTURE_TEST=y. By the
    way, the fact that I didn't even notice that the torture test was
    running with the RT kernel is a true measure of how well things have
    progressed. :-)

      Last update: 2005-11-16 04:51    [W:0.023 / U:15.092 seconds]