SubjectRe: Waiting for your responce and remain blessed.
Dearest Friend,
I am madam Laarni Ejercito Enriquez, a native of Philippine
nationality, and a divorcee.
I would like to have a long lasting and confidant Business
relationship with you and entrusting my life time fortune
into your possession, as now I am broken-hearted and needs
someone to trust, without remembering my past and forsaken
experiences from close confidants and family.I need
someone, who would take me for whom I am and as a lifetime
friend and confidant, after making claims of my
deposited life fortuned in Abroad. Well I will presume and
believe in me that you ought to be a very Honest and
reliable person.
I would like to give you a brief description of my life. I
was once the most respected mistress of our President,
Joseph Estrada, and during his tenure in office, I was been
used as a courier to depositing his funds, in the Europe,
but due to the fracas I had with
his wife, Madam Loi and her son, Jude, it causes a public
Embarrassment and people came to know that I had been
having an affair with the President. But, not quite long,
I was arrested, together with his wife and son, in
connection with the 27th July 2003,failed coup, which I did
not have anything to do with, but was alleged of
Rebellion charges and that I have been harbouring some of
the dissidents and arms in one of the villa, bought for me
by the President.
But, now, I have been released and I am under immigration
security watch list and seriously monitored. All, I wanted
from you is to assist me make claims of the sum of US$10.3 M,
I did deposited in Abroad, during our Pilgrimage visit to
the Basilique, Abroad as the other deposits documents have been
confiscated and seized by the the government of Madam
Gloria, the President.
All, I want from you, now is honesty and sincerity, as, as
soon as everything is okay by you, I will Look for a way
out and sneaked out of Philippines and travel down to meet
you, so we can go into a life time Partnership together, in
investing this money in your country and anywhere else you
prefer.
I will furnish you with other necessary informations, as
soon as I hear from you.

Remain blessed.
Sincerely yours,
Ms. Enriquez, L.E

  Last update: 2005-11-12 19:41    [W:0.042 / U:0.376 seconds]