SubjectLKST v2.3.1 is released!
Dear all,

I'd like to announce publication of Linux Kernel State Tracer
(a.k.a. LKST) version 2.3.1, which is a tracer for Linux kernel.

LKST is a tool that supports to analyze of fault and evaluate
for kernel.
Especially it is usuful for analyzing the unanticipated fault of
kernal.

Some new analysis functions of kernel performance are added to
LKST v2.3.1. And its platforms are both IA32 and EM64T.
#The details are described in changes-2.3.1.txt.

Please try to use it! We are waiting for you comments.

---
The development of this program is partly supported by IPA
(Information-Technology Promotion Agency, Japan).
---

lkst-develop@lists.sourceforge.net
lkst-develop@lists.sourceforge.jp

Best regards,