Subject[ANNOUNCE] linux-net wiki
There is now a wiki for Linux networking related activities and documentation.
This is an experiment to see if it would be more useful to have
an online and editable documentation source rather than bits and pieces.

Also, it should interact well with Wikipedia, since we can link to have
the generic descriptions of things like protocols (TCP, bridging, bonding,
VLAN's,...) and the Linux implementation.

I filled in my stuff, and Acme and Ian have been adding DCCP and
the TODO list.

Stephen Hemminger <>