SubjectYukos Oil Company in Russia
Date
Dear Friend

I am Brian Marzhan and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former C.E.O
of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and confidential
brief
from him to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds in a private bank
investment portfolio in Western Europe. I will give the details, but in
summary, the
funds are coming via Bank Menatep in Russia.

This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 5% of the portfolio
investment value as your "management fees". If you are interested, please
write back to
me via my private E-mail and provide me with your confidential telephone
number,
fax number and email address and I will provide further details and if you
are
satisfied I can proceed with the instructions.
l suggest that you contact me only via my private email:
brianbaconevans@compaqnet.fr

Please we can not afford any political problems because of recent events in
Russia. So I will advice you keep this to your self.Finally, please note
that this
must be concluded within reasonable time frame therefore your prompt reply
is
essential.

Write me back. I look forward to it.

Brian Marzhan

  Last update: 2005-10-06 00:50    [W:0.062 / U:0.268 seconds]