SubjectRe: what's next for the linux kernel?

Rik van Riel wrote:

>On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Marc Perkel wrote:
>

>>Marc Perkel
>>Linux Visionary
>>

>The problem I have with most visionaries is that while
>they see lots of stuff, they never show anything to the
>rest of the world.
>
>Unless you can explain to other people why your idea
>makes sense, or unless you implement your idea, it won't
>happen.
>
>If the idea is good enough, either of explanation or
>implementation should be enough.
>
>Preaching, OTOH, does not convince people.

This stuff I'm talking about is not theoretical. It's been in Novell
Netware since 1990 and it works great. Netware with DOS in 1990 is still
far superior to Linux today. Once you've had Netware - Linux is
laughable. All youhave to do is look ate Netware and copy it. Or the
mars-nwe netware emulator for that matter. The code to do this already
exists.

--
Marc Perkel - marc@perkel.com

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com