    > The "and passes appropriate optimization flags to GCC" part seems to be
    > missing in your patches.

    Yes - that is incorrect. As you can no doubt see, I cut-n-pasted from
    another processor.

    > And it's not clear to me how your new MGEODE_GX option relates to the
    > already existing MGEODEGX1 option.

    The already existing GEODEGX1 option as it stands has an invalid cache line
    size, it should be 4 not 5. I'll fix that up with the next revision of the

    Thanks for your comments,

    Jordan Crouse
    Senior Linux Engineer
    AMD - Personal Connectivity Solutions Group

      Last update: 2005-10-03 21:32    [W:0.044 / U:11.496 seconds]