    Subject[KORG] [RFC] Useful tools section on kernel.org?

    Has anyone thought about adding a useful tools section on kernel.org.
    Something that has direct links to tools such as ketchup, quilt, sparse,
    mc with it's patch editor. Something that would help wanna-be kernel
    hackers get started.

    I'm still finding cool tools to help with kernel hacking, and usually its
    only because I stumble across them, or have another hacker tell me about
    it.

    Perhaps having a section on kernel.org (or is this better on
    kernelnewbies.org?) That just focuses on the tools that kernel hackers use
    to simplify there lives.

    Or is there a global repository somewhere that already does this?

    Thanks,

    -- Steve

      Last update: 2005-10-20 17:04    [W:0.019 / U:1.172 seconds]