SubjectPROPERTIES.
Good Day,

I wish to introduce myself to you. I am Col. Alfonso
Pinochet (rtd).I am the brother to the exiled President of
hile.Due to
the revolution against the goverment of my brother caused by our
political opponents in Chile, we had to flee the Country for the
Safety
of our lives.My wife, children and I managed to enter a red cross
airplane that was evacuating foreigners and we are presently in Port
Elizaberth, South Africa .We wish to invest in commercial,equine,
residencial properties, hotels and equally start a new life in your
country with
your assistance and cooperation.If you are in a good
position to help
my family, please send an e-mail to the e-mail address
below
indicating your desire to help my family invest
this funds in
your country and beyond.

I urgently await your e-mail letter.

best
regards and hope to meet you soon.

God bless,

Col.Alfonso Pinochet
(Rtd)

E-mail:alfonsopinochet@aley.net

  Last update: 2005-10-02 18:06    [W:0.030 / U:0.312 seconds]