    Subjectspec file

    Hi ,

    Please help me to build an rpm

    This rpm should include test.o (which is compiled already) and
    install.doc

    Is it possible to have a spec file without having make and make install

    in %build and %install sections..??

    Subbu

    A.V.Subba Rao
    SEMICON-DSL group
    SASKEN COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
    139/25,AMARJYOTI LAYOUT,
    RING ROAD, DOMULUR
    BANGALORE-560071 subbu@sasken.com
    TEL::25355503 25355501 EXT:4056/6465(lab) subbu2k_av@yahoo.com
    MOBILE::9880824849

    On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, Subbu wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I have REDHAT 9.0 (kernel version 2.4.20-8) and i want to have KDB.
    > please tell me which version of KDB i can use with redhat 9.0 and above
    > mentioned kernel version.
    >
    > TIA
    > Subbu

    "SASKEN RATED THE BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR IN INDIA - SURVEY 2004 conducted by the BUSINESS TODAY -Mercer-TNS India"

    SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER
    This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally Privileged information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, Disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken Communication Technologies Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express intent and with due authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email

      Last update: 2005-10-19 10:06    [W:0.024 / U:88.700 seconds]