SubjectRe: Linux Kernel Dump Summit 2005
Dear all,

We prepared a mailing list for Linux Kernel Dump Summit.

English: alicia-lkds@lists.sourceforge.net
Japanese: lkds@alicia.oscj.net

We had a Linux Kernel Dump Summit 2005 in Japan on Sep.16, 2005
with members from many Japanese companies.
Below is a company listing of current members of the lkds mailing list.

Hitachi, Intel, IPA, MIRACLE LINUX, NEC, NEC Soft
NS Solutions, NTT DATA, NTT DATA INTELLILINK,
OSDL Japan, TechStyle, TOSHIBA, turbolinux,
UNIADEX, VA Linux Systems Japan

This mailing list will be used to send information (& news) about
Linux Kernel Dump Summit to the members.

Click on the following URL to subscribe, unsubscribe, and change
your preferences:

---

To subscribe Japanese mailing list, please send a mail to

lkds@alicia.oscj.net

Then the list administrator will respond to you with Japanese.

Best regards,
All of the Japan lkds members