Subject[ANNOUNCE] matchreply (deliver mails into folders with associated threads)

Hello, all.

This isn't really linux kernel related but I wrote this to track LKML
discussion threads better and I hope this can make following LKML a
little bit easier for others too.

What matchreply does is to enable procmail to deliver a message into
the folder containing its associated thread. So, when you find an
interesting thread on LKML, just move the thread into your 'interested'
folder, and then all follow-up messages will be delievered there.

matchreply assumes Maildir format folders and uses inotify, so you
need kernel version >= 2.6.13.

README (explains how to setup .procmailrc) is at

http://home-tj.org/matchreply/files/README

Source tarball

http://home-tj.org/matchreply/files/matchreply-0.1.tar.gz

Binaries for i386 and x86_64