SubjectRe: starting with 2.7
Paolo Ciarrocchi wrote:

> What's wrong in keeping the release management as is now plus
> introducing a 2.6.X.Y series of kernels ?
> In short:
> Best,
> Paolo Ciarrocchi
That's essentially what I said in <>, and the
only response I got questioned my mention that Alan Cox didn't think the
process was working well. I suggested a fixed and shorter release
schedule as well as point releases, but point releases are the more
improtant, I believe.

I also said I didn't think it was going to change...

-bill davidsen (