    SubjectRe: starting with 2.7
    On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:

    > I don't pretend that kernel interfaces stay written in stone, for ages. What
    > I would like is that, at least, those interfaces were stable enough, let's
    > say for a few months for a stable kernel series, so I don't have to keep
    > bothering my propietary VMWare vendor to fix the problems for me, since the

    How much work are you willing to do to make this happen ? ;)

    It would be easy enough for you to take 2.6.9 and add only
    security fixes and critical bugfixes to it for the next 6
    months - that would give your binary vendors a stable
    source base to work with...

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.020 / U:1.824 seconds]