SubjectRe: Swsusp hanging the second time
Hi!

> there's a second, more serious problem with this laptop. It hangs the
> in the second swsusp cycle on suspension.
> As before 2.6.10, i386/UP/no highmem.
> On the screen I get the two messages "radeonfb resumed!" and
> "setting latency" superimposed and it hangs forever. This is a regression
> the previous user commented: "It worked under 2.6.6"

Unless it was on the same hardware/config, I'd not call it regression.

Anyway two suspends in the row seem to work here on 2.6.10+my
patches. I suspect you have problems with some more obscure driver.

Can you try going with minimal driver config to see if it is
reproducible? If it is broken even with minimal drivers, I'll try
harder to reproduce it here (but I believe it will just go away).

Pavel