SubjectRe: 2.6.9 & 2.6.10 unresponsive to keyboard upon bootup
Ya know what, I haven't tried any of the 2.6.8 kernels at all, so maybe
for that binsearch I could start at 2.8-final? All this, of course after
testing a full powercycle, as you suggested.

And another thing.. something with libata doesn't jive right with my
sata drives. I have 2x74 GB SATA western digital raptors in a Raid 1
configuration, and it panics if I don't use the pre-libata drivers. I'll
write up another post about this one -- maybe I'll ask Jeff
Garzik about this, too, as he works on libata.

Thanks,
- Roey