SubjectRe: multiple neighbour cache tables for AF_INET
From
On Sat, Jan 29, 2005 at 07:46:05AM +0900, YOSHIFUJI Hideaki / ?$B5HF#1QL@ wrote:
> In article <E1CueSz-0000lz-00@gondolin.me.apana.org.au> (at Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:19:49 +1100), Herbert Xu <herbert@gondor.apana.org.au> says:
>
> > IMHO you need to give the user a way to specify which table they want
> > to operate on. If they don't specify one, then the current behaviour
> > of choosing the first table found is reasonble.
>
> We have dev. Isn't is sufficient?

It could be used for neigh_add/neigh_delete. We'll need to add a way
to query whether a given table is the right one for a device.

For dump it isn't the same. However, perhaps it's not too important
to query a specific table.

Cheers,
Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <herbert@gondor.apana.org.au>