    SubjectRe: Applications segfault on evo n620c with 2.6.10

    > > Unfortunately I do not know how to reproduce it. I tried
    > > parallel-building kernels for few hours and that worked okay. Swsusp
    > > is not involved (but usb, bluetooth, acpi and sound may be).
    > I take it you're sure suspending is not involved because it happens
    > before you've ever suspended? If you hadn't said that, I'd say it sounds
    > very much like something suspend related.

    Yes, it happened even in cases when machine was not ever suspended. I
    guess I should also add that kernel is "tainted: pavel", (that means I
    have my own patches in; but I really believe that my changes are not

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.039 / U:41.464 seconds]