    SubjectRe: 2.6.11-rc2-mm1

    > Andrew Morton a écrit :
    > >

    > >- Lots of updates and fixes all over the place.
    > >
    > >- On my test box there is no flashing cursor on the vga console. Known
    > >bug,
    > > please don't report it.
    > >
    > > Binary searching shows that the bug was introduced by
    > > cleanup-vc-array-access.patch but that patch is, unfortunately,
    > > huge.

    Heh, on my system, I get no cursor, and no letters, either (this is
    vga text console). I *can* see the backgrounds, for example if I run
    aumix I see colored blocks... Framebuffer does not seem to work,

    Letters are present for a while during boot; not sure what makes them
    go away.

    > ACPI does not work anymore on my Compaq Evo N600c
    > (no thermal zone, no fan, no battery, ...).
    > It works great on Linus' 2.6.11-rc2, and (from what I remember)
    > it was working on the last -mm releases I tried.

    I'd test on N620c, but it is rather hard without video :-(.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.037 / U:5.540 seconds]