SubjectRe: 2.6.11-rc2-mm1

> Andrew Morton a écrit :
> >

> >- Lots of updates and fixes all over the place.
> >
> >- On my test box there is no flashing cursor on the vga console. Known
> >bug,
> > please don't report it.
> >
> > Binary searching shows that the bug was introduced by
> > cleanup-vc-array-access.patch but that patch is, unfortunately,
> > huge.

Heh, on my system, I get no cursor, and no letters, either (this is
vga text console). I *can* see the backgrounds, for example if I run
aumix I see colored blocks... Framebuffer does not seem to work,

Letters are present for a while during boot; not sure what makes them
go away.

> ACPI does not work anymore on my Compaq Evo N600c
> (no thermal zone, no fan, no battery, ...).
> It works great on Linus' 2.6.11-rc2, and (from what I remember)
> it was working on the last -mm releases I tried.

I'd test on N620c, but it is rather hard without video :-(.