SubjectRe: [Linux-ATM-General] Kernel 2.6.10 and 2.4.29 Oops fore200e (fwd)
the author sent me the latest version of the driver and i
got it applied. the driver does has some useful changes
along with this broken change. i suggest udelay() since
it preserves the author's original intent.

i intend to submit a patch this week. i probably wont
fix the ambassador since i cant test the change.