SubjectRe: usbmon, usb core, ARM
Date

Actually what I said was:

> > Those patches were added for important reasons.  (Or did you add some
> > other solution to the issue described in that comment?)

which on closer examination (of just this patch, split out from all
the usbmon stuff) may well have been your cue to say something like
"my solution was to add a special case for root hubs into every urb's
giveback() path ... even though I left in the comment specifying that
this must be handled in the original way".

As well as:

> > Also, I don't like the idea of scattering knowledge all over the place
> > that the root hub is always given address 1 ...

which you didn't address yet.

- Dave

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.063 / U:0.068 seconds]