    SubjectRe: Patch to control VGA bus routing and active VGA device.
    Date
    On Monday, January 17, 2005 7:43 pm, Jon Smirl wrote:
    > Attached is a patch to control VGA bus routing and the active VGA
    > device. It works by adding sysfs attributes to bridge and VGA devices.
    > The bridge attribute is read only and indicates if the bridge is
    > routing VGA. The attribute on the device has four values:

    How is it supposed to work? Is VGA routing determined by the chipset? Is it
    separate from other legacy I/O and memory addresses?

    Thanks,
    Jesse

    P.S. Can you fix your mailer to set a mimetype other than "unspecified binary
    data" for patches to make them easier to read?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.021 / U:121.776 seconds]