SubjectRe: Patch to control VGA bus routing and active VGA device.
Date
On Monday, January 17, 2005 7:43 pm, Jon Smirl wrote:
> Attached is a patch to control VGA bus routing and the active VGA
> device. It works by adding sysfs attributes to bridge and VGA devices.
> The bridge attribute is read only and indicates if the bridge is
> routing VGA. The attribute on the device has four values:

How is it supposed to work? Is VGA routing determined by the chipset? Is it
separate from other legacy I/O and memory addresses?

Thanks,
Jesse

P.S. Can you fix your mailer to set a mimetype other than "unspecified binary
data" for patches to make them easier to read?