    SubjectRe: 2.6.10 dies when X tries to initialize PCI radeon 9200 SE
    OK, I don't have a module called drm except a .a file in the library
    directory for X -- I have some radeon stuff but modprobe radeon
    debug=1 says invalid parameter and loads the module. Am I missing
    something?

    Thanks.

    on Sunday 01/16/2005 Jon Smirl(jonsmirl@gmail.com) wrote
    > On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:07:13 +1100, Dave Airlie <airlied@gmail.com> wrote:
    > > > you need to check the output from "modprobe drm debug=1" "modprobe
    > > > radeon" and see if drm is misidentifying the board as AGP. We don't
    > > > want to fix something if it isn't broken.
    > >

    > > have a look at bug 255 in fd.o bugzilla, this was what was wrong with
    > > the original code, I'd seriously think about putting this code into
    > > the radeon drm not the old stuff..
    > >
    > > Dave.
    > >

    > I'm fine with adding this code, but we still don't know if this is the
    > cause of his problem. The debug output can determine if this really is
    > the source of the problem or if it is somewhere else.
    >

    > --
    > Jon Smirl
    > jonsmirl@gmail.com
    > -