Subject[0/8] orinoco driver updates
Following are a bunch of patches which make a few more steps towards
the long overdue merge of the CVS orinoco driver into mainline. These
do make behavioural changes to the driver, but they should all be
trivial and largely cosmetic.

Jeff, please apply. Patches are against the netdev BK tree.

orinoco-printks
Update printk()s and other cosmetic strings
orinoco-carrier
Use netif_carrier_() functions instead of homegrown connected
flag
orinoco-delays
Use mdelay() and ssleep() instead of schedule_timeout() and
other more complicated idioms.
orinoco-free-orinocodev
Introduce free_orinocodev() function as a wrapper around
free_netdev()
orinoco-cleanup-hermes
Make cleanups to low-level driver code
orinoco-pccard-cleanups
Cleanup initialization for PCMCIA/PC-Card devices.
orinoco-modparm
Replace obsolete MODULE_PARM() constructions from orinoco.c
orinoco-pci-updates
Cleanup initialization for PCI/PLX/TMD devices.

--
David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code
david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist. NOT _the_ _other_ _way_
http://www.ozlabs.org/people/dgibson