    Subject[0/8] orinoco driver updates
    Following are a bunch of patches which make a few more steps towards
    the long overdue merge of the CVS orinoco driver into mainline. These
    do make behavioural changes to the driver, but they should all be
    trivial and largely cosmetic.

    Jeff, please apply. Patches are against the netdev BK tree.

    orinoco-printks
    Update printk()s and other cosmetic strings
    orinoco-carrier
    Use netif_carrier_() functions instead of homegrown connected
    flag
    orinoco-delays
    Use mdelay() and ssleep() instead of schedule_timeout() and
    other more complicated idioms.
    orinoco-free-orinocodev
    Introduce free_orinocodev() function as a wrapper around
    free_netdev()
    orinoco-cleanup-hermes
    Make cleanups to low-level driver code
    orinoco-pccard-cleanups
    Cleanup initialization for PCMCIA/PC-Card devices.
    orinoco-modparm
    Replace obsolete MODULE_PARM() constructions from orinoco.c
    orinoco-pci-updates
    Cleanup initialization for PCI/PLX/TMD devices.

    --
    David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code
    david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist. NOT _the_ _other_ _way_
    http://www.ozlabs.org/people/dgibson