    SubjectRe: [2.6 patch] remove SPF-using wbsd lists from MAINTAINERS
    Adrian Bunk wrote:

    >Which DNS server du you call "your DNS"?

    130.236.230.9

    >>As for dropping the mailing list out of MAINTAINERS then I'd prefer you
    >>didn't (of course). But I will not remove the filters on the servers
    >>since they remove a lot of spam. If that means it cannot be in
    >>MAINTAINERS, then so be it.
    >>

    >I thought this was a wanted rejecting of my emails, and it's not so easy
    >to contact you if you drop my emails...

    Unfortunatly I cannot turn off the filters for certain addresses.
    Otherwise I could turn it off for the postmaster address. Afraid I don't
    have a good solution to this problem.

    Rgds
    Pierre

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:09    [W:0.020 / U:63.820 seconds]