    SubjectRe: New proposed DRM interface design
    On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 21:15:07 +0100, Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk> wrote:
    > In some cases yes. The DRM is happy with the idea of the kernel being a
    > DRM client too.

    Thats actually a pretty cool idea. For us that need to use the vesa
    fbcon driver because
    there is no native driver, it would probably be faster and saner, and
    no more problems with
    dri drivers that don't play nice with fbcon drivers (is that even an
    issue anymore?)

    --
    Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || diablod3@gmail.com