SubjectRe: [BUG] r200 dri driver deadlocks

Can you insmod the radeon drm module with drm_opts=debug do the test and
send on the trace, it may be getting wedged somewhere unexpected...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.054 / U:0.192 seconds]