    SubjectRe: New proposed DRM interface design

    I think we have to remember licensing at all stages of this, the DRM is
    X licensed, so I don't think we can just merge the fb code, I'm not sure
    what peoples views on this, the main reason I see for using X licensing
    is that we can share this stuff with FreeBSD and have an open source
    graphics interface standard that the chipset designers can use, against it
    is the fact that it allows for properitary drivers, - I personally don't
    think we'll ever win that war.. will the prop drivers be derived works of
    the DRM rather than the kernel anyone got a spare lawyer?