    SubjectRe: New proposed DRM interface design
    > Will this redesign allow for multiple 3d accelerated cards in the same
    > machine? could I have say an AGP radeon and a PCI radeon or a AGP
    > matrox and a PCI sis and have HW accel on :0 and :1. If not, I think
    > it's something we should consider.

    should be no problem at all, this is what I consider a DRM requirement so
    any design that doesn't fulfill it isn't acceptable...

    of course implemented code may need a bit of testing :-)

    David Airlie, Software Engineer / airlied at
    pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:05    [W:0.018 / U:68.388 seconds]